Common Error Messages appear when you try to Restore Corrupt Backup File (.BKF)
- "[Insert media]
The fixed media is full. You cannot back up all of the specified data to this disk device. The backup operation will stop."
- "Backup Exec 11d e000fe36- Corrupt data encountered".
- "An inconsistency was encountered in the requested backup file".
- "The Backup File Is Unusable"
- "Unrecognized Media"
- "CRC failed" error.
How BKF Recovery Tool Repairs Corrupt Windows BKF Files?
1. Launch BKF Recovery program.
2. Click ‘Open & Repair’.
3. Select the file and “Open” it.
4. When file is selected, select where you want to recover and save file.
5. When you select the file, it will automatically repair BKF file.
6. Click “Save” to save recovered BKF file from toolbar. You can select wither all the files in this folder or selected files by using File Save options.
7. The repaired BKF file is saved to the location where original file is saved, by default. But it can be saved to your desired location.
Software vulnerabilities, such as ‘Runtime Error’, ‘Unrecognizable File’ and ‘CRC’ errors are responsible to make your BKF files inaccessible and corrupt. All these circumstances can be eliminated by BKF File Recovery tool. With this tool, all the damaged or corrupt BKF files can be repaired and all your invaluable data can be restored.
Locate File: You can find specific Windows BKF file with this software which features the option of ‘Search File’. You can locate all the BKF Windows files from any subfolder and folder or whole disk volume on your computer.
Automatic and Easy Recovery:For BKF repair, the software uses lucid recovery approach. After selecting the corrupt or damaged BKF file, the process of repair will be started automatically and list of scanned items will be displayed on tree view. You can also select your desired files for recovery from the same list.
Previews Recovered Files:BKF files can be repaired smoothly and you can see the preview of the file data before performing the recovery operation. You can have quick view with this tool about your important data before you save the repaired file in your computer.
Saves Detailed Scan Report:You can get all the corrupt backup data scanned with this software. It also provides the options to create Scan Report in DAT file format to save for future reference. With having the scan information in your system, you can repair corrupt files of any type and at any time.
Windows OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 and Windows Server 2000, 2003, 2008, 2008 R2
All versions of BKF files created using MS backup ntbackup.exe utility and BKF files created Backup Exec by VERITAS software.